Lifestyle & Activities
Lifestyle & Activities
The Erinvale lifestyle attracts families, professionals and retired people from South Africa and all around the world.
Erinvale residents enjoy an authentic, natural, peaceful and safe environment that provides a lot of valuable space for relaxation and recreation. Children play safely and freely on the estate or at the play park area supervised by a parent or carer.
Erinvale maintains and protects critical biodiversity areas where many residents love to walk, hike or run. With beautiful fynbos trails and home to a spectacular variety of birds, whose bird song fill the air.
Golf plays a big role in the lifestyle of many residents, however, if you are not a golfer there is a variety of other activities and facilities available on Erinvale and within the neighbourhood.
"People, who love birds can never be alone, simply because of the constant and endearing presence of feathered friends"
Boasting a world-class Golf Course, two Tennis Courts, Boule Court and multiple Walking, Hiking and Jogging Trails.
Residents can make use of multiple walking trails within the Estate and have direct access into the Helderberg Nature Reserve. Here they can explore and enjoy additional trails of over 25 km amongst the Flora and Fauna. Pristine biodiversity and stunning views make this a highly esteemed feature of the Erinvale lifestyle.
The Children's play area with jungle gym is located under old oak trees on Ervinale Avenue.
This is a cool and safe place for children to have fun and play with their friends.
The Clubhouse offers family oriented events in order to facilitate community spirit and get togethers.
There are numerous clubs on Erinvale, like:
The Bridge Club, Book Club and Quiz Club
The Art Society, whom exhibit their art work at Erinvale Clubhouse anually
The Wine Society, whom share their love for wining and dining
Explore more lifestyle activities under EXPERIENCES –
Erinvale – come & enjoy with us!
Erinvale Home Owners
The following vision and mission statements have been defined in 1996/1999 – and remain actual until today:
VISION STATEMENT (1996):
"To establish and maintain Erinvale as the pre-eminent residential estate in South Africa through the sensitive integration of exclusive and secure residential development with natural environmental beauty and tranquility."
MISSION STATEMENT (1999):
• The security measures provide peace of mind
• Community living is self regulated and caters for a wide variety of residents, golfers and non-golfers, young families and retired persons
• Golf club members have ready access to the golf course
• Residents have ready access to common areas an controlled access to the golf course
• Clubhouse facilities are suitable for members‘ purposes
• The golf course is one of the best in South Africa, readily upgradeable to championship level
• Architectural and landscaping standards are maintained in harmony with the natural surroundings which are actively conserved
• The Homeowners‘ Association and the Golf Club are financially sound
• The values of properties and golf club membership remain consistent and high in value
• Professional management runs the Homeowners Association and Golf Club under the guidance of their elected committees